Love..
You ask me..
What's Love ??

Love..
Is lettin him go..
Seein him wif her..
Althou it hurts me so..

Love is not abt keepin him by my side..
It's seein him happy each and every day..
Seeing him smile makes everythin seems worthwhile..

Althou i wan..
And i wan badly..
To be by his side forever..

But i can't..
I can oni be watchin him..
Watchin him from one side..

Seeing him happy forever..
Is my biggest wish..
Now.. and.. Forever..

Welcome To :
~* QuOtEs LaNd *~
mail your nice quotes to quotes@singapore.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

~* Love *~

    I'm not supposed to love you
    I'm not supposed to care
    I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there
    I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do
    I'm sorry I can't help myself
    Coz I'm in LOVE with you !!

8:13 PM
tReAsUrE ("v")





tReAsUrE |oVe

dUn |eT |oVe s|iPs yOu By

.: iNtRo :.



* a gEr wHo LoVeS QuOtEs *
* My dOb : 27tH DeC *
* cApRiCoRn *
* LiKeS bLuE/wHiTe/bLaCk/PiNk *
* StUbBoRn *
* eMoTiOnaL *
* sEnTiMeNtaL *
* bLoG dOb : 1St DeC *

Song Playing Now :
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Previous Posts

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
NaMe

UrL / EmAiL

MeSsAgEs(smilies)

[ Read / Sign my guestbook ]
Get a free Guestbook

done by :
* sasa *
all.rights.reserved.